A Non-Exec Director, SME advisory board member, SME business mentor, coach and founder of Orca Partnership, I help business leaders make great decisions and help build resilient organisations that not just survive but thrive through uncertaintly and change.
After accumulating almost 30 years of business wisdom, gained through working at all levels of organisations of all shapes and sizes in the public, private and third sectors, I now choose to spend my time in a mixture of paid and voluntary roles helping business leaders achieve their aspirations, remove barriers to growth and unlock their business’s potential.
Here are some of the ways I do this:
– Board working, mentoring or coaching: I provide strategic insights, support and challenge to Executive teams and business leaders to help them crystallize their thinking and develop and deliver robust and sustainable business plans.
– Board working: Ensuring good governance is in place and the Board is working effectively.
– Strategic procurement and partnering expertise: Creating competitive advantage through partnering and sourcing activities, right sizing external spend and buiding business relationships that work.
– Culture transformation: Ensuring the organisational culture helps, not hinders, the delivery of strategic plans.
– Leadership development: Developing leaders to drive their business forward.
– Change projects: Ensuring projects are designed and executed to deliver the intended business benefit.