Learning & Development Consultant, Location: Altrincham office (Hybrid working from Altrincham office, home and client sites across the UK), Remuneration: c £40-45k, Full time or Part time considered
Having launched a new L&D service in 2022 within a well-established HR consultancy, our client now has this exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Specialist to further evolve this offering. With clients across a variety of sectors in the UK, they are realising an increasing demand from leaders and managers wanting to unlock the path to managerial excellence and elevate their leadership game!
They want an experienced HR & management development trainer who has worked autonomously to design and deliver live and virtual training sessions and who can demonstrate a dynamic and engaging approach.
As part of the in-house team, you will bring your own style to this role and play a key part in developing this branch of the business, collaborating closely with colleagues and associates to provide a true partnership service. You will possess a passion and drive to develop the skills, performance and capability of people at all levels to drive organisational success.
L&D Consultant – The role:
- Design, develop and deliver leadership, management and Human Resources training for the client portfolio as well as general interpersonal and behavioural skills and training.
- Providing qualified leadership and management coaching to enable clients to embed learning and achieve their goals.
- Create fresh, exciting, and blended learning content, leveraging the use of technology and digital learning content creation and virtual instructor-led training delivery (including platforms e.g., MS Teams, Zoom, Cisco Webex, Adobe Connect, etc.)
- Own all aspects relating to learning and development including coordination, logistics and administration of activities.
- Contribute to Company’s growth highlighting opportunities for expansion with the L&D offering.
- Develop own knowledge of emerging trends and best practices in L&D
L&D Consultant – Candidate requirements:
- Proven experience as a Learning and Development Consultant, L&D Manager, L&D Business Partner or similar, either in house or on a consultancy basis (E)
- Experience in scoping, design and facilitation of leadership, management and HR programmes, online and in person (E)
- Experience in coaching managers and leaders (E)
- Ability to influence and challenge stakeholders (E)
- Understanding of core HR processes (e.g. recruitment, discipline, grievance, performance) (E)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (E)
- Motivated by providing a great service and learning experience (E)
- Have bags of creativity and enjoy finding ways to enhance learners experience (E)
- IT proficient in Microsoft Office (E)
- UK driving licence and own vehicle (E)
- Coaching qualification e.g. ICF or similar (E)
- ILM or CIPD accredited (D)
- Use of Psychometrics in learning programmes (D)
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, then please apply attaching your CV.
Apply here: https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/x/51378869